My name is Richard Benning and I am a digital artist & designer based in the Netherlands. Drawing has always been a passion of mine which eventually evolved into digital painting and 3D modelling. I have always liked some form of interactivity in my work, so I've also added programming in various languages to my skills.
I have two bachelor degrees in Multimedia Design and Software Engineering.
At this point I have worked at several companies as a designer, 3D artist and front-end developer with a focus on (serious) gamedesign. In my free time I like to create digital paintings.
I'm currently employed as a Virtual Reality designer/developer at Maastricht University in the Netherlands where I create realtime 3D characters and worlds to be used in psychological experiments.
• Virtual Reality developer at Maastricht University
• Designer/front-end developer at BIC Multimedia
• Gamedesign project at Maastricht University
• Designer/3D animator at Airglow Studios
• Various freelance assignments
• Communication & Multimedia Design (bachelor)
• Software Engineering (bachelor)
Maastricht University • BIC Multimedia • Airglow Studios • Via Belgica Digitalis • Spoorwegmuseum Utrecht • Natuurhistorisch Museum Maastricht • Paul Kusters • Venster op de Vecht • Zicht op Maastricht •
VVV Maastricht • Maastricht Map • Kijkdaar • Maastricht Bereikbaar • Ton Slits • Hoge Fronten
If you want to get in contact with me, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org